Google Analytics has been around for quite some time and it has been relied on for targeting effective SEO strategies. With Google being the top ranking search engine globally, it’s become easy for marketers worldwide to use all its neat little features.
Google analytics not only tells marketers where their traffic is coming from but also, it helps them to understand what is happening with their advertising money. Now, Google Analytics 4 (GA4) includes brand-new features that continue to change the way marketers, well…market.
Google Analytics 4 Features:
- Improves understanding of web traffic
- Defines user behavior
- It’s built on the foundation of Google’s App + Web property, a neat feature that allows you to measure your mobile apps and website with one property versus on separate ones
- It has more powerful engagement metrics
- It has more powerful analyst tools
- It uses machine learning algorithms (a needed insight many companies need today)
- It uses AI to fill in data gaps whereas the old version got choked up on cookie content issues
- You’ll be able to create more powerful audiences
- It shows changes in trends within customer demands, which helps brands to predict better and ever-changing patterns within customer spending
- It helps to improve ROI and decision-making
- Users will be able to track conversions from YouTube ads, showing users how effective or lack thereof their campaigns are (YouTube is the second most popular website in the world, after Google, so this could mean some massive changes for advertising spending and conversions
- You’ll have access to more intelligent user privacy and tracking features
- It also shows what sections of a site are being clicked on or what part of the site isn’t getting much attention
- You can ask GA4 simple questions and you’ll get answers back. Want to know what country views your website most? Just ask.
- It is more focused on user engagement
- Predicting customer behavior is possibly one of its greatest features. This is essential for things like product release, marketing campaigns, etc. It becomes a huge help when learning where one needs to target marketing goals.
Marketing isn’t just about knowing what your customers want, it’s about knowing what they want before they even know it. It’s about predicting their buy and making them want to want it simply by creating the ultimate ad and GA4 is all about setting the bar high and meeting those marketing goals.
The only downside? It just takes a little time to get used to.
CosMarketing Agency prides itself in expert-level digital marketing and customer experience. Call or text us at 407-334-9378 to talk about your options today!
We proudly offer customized plans because we know that small business owners deserve a personal touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon.