Social media marketing has huge benefits for any company. Social media in general is where the people are. 80 million small businesses globally use Facebook Pages to reach out to consumers. The average time a person spends on Facebook daily is 58.5 minutes. That’s almost an hour’s worth of time to have your ad pop up on someone’s feed.
Since it first began, special media marketing has gone through some massive changes.
- Now, a brand can no longer cross-post generic content all across their social media channels and expect the same results as before.
- Social media content can’t be as standard as it used to because consumers have become immune to that type of marketing.
- It’s all about video content now and as a brand, you have to be creating enough content to keep consumers interested.
- Media is always evolving on the internet and e-commerce in-app opportunities are part of that evolution. In 2021, e-commerce became more prevalent in social media. Popular social media are changing the way they allow consumers to buy from them.
- When it comes to influencer marketing, it has to be on-brand and authentic. When influencer marketing was first being born, it was all about having a large following and promoting a service or product via posts. But, that’s all in the past. Now, follower count no longer matters. Micro-Influencers that have a highly engaged following can be perfectly matched with a target audience is what’s in. The promotion has to be authentic and natural.
- Traditional advertisements are being outperformed by user-generated content. Americans are exposed to 4,000 to 10,000 ads every single day. User-generated content (UGC) is a marketing message that features a user of a product or service to make a sale versus a video made by an actor who hasn’t used the product or service.
- The new customer service branch is social media. Social media isn’t just for selling items, they are also a customer service channel and a marketing channel. When a customer has a complaint about a product or service, they take it to social media versus waiting on the phone. Therefore, it’s important to have an online presence when it comes to a social media page.
Social media has been the new word-of-mouth for years now.
It is an online presence that is continuing to grow and continuing to evolve. If you have a business, you must have several different types of social media. Some consumers won’t consider buying from a company unless social media is part of the equation.
Thanks for reading this article! We are offering all small businesses a free strategy call to go over their plans and determine the best course of action for them. We customize all our plans to meet our client’s unique needs. Call us at 407-334-9378 or email us at CosMarketingAgency@gmail.com today!