We’ve talked about what white labeling is and gave a few reasons why it can help your brand. This post will provide a few other reasons why you should take advantage of white labeling!
Before we continue, let’s start off with a recap from the previous article!
White label marketing is a way for marketing agencies to offer better value to their clients by giving them a variety of services, or products, that may be requested of them that the agency may not particularly provide or specialize in.
Under the above scenario, the marketing agency (company A) hires another company (company b) to do the work required, but passes the finished work under the company A brand and not under the company B brand.
The benefits of white labeling are:
- You’ll add a new revenue stream, by adding to your current portfolio of services.
- You increase your “reach and visibility” when paying a bit extra for white labeling on all products you offer to quickly increase your brand and increasing other’s awareness of your brand.
- You get to work with experts who specialize in a particular field who, under the white label agreement, agree to let you put your brand on their product
- You save time and money overall when you utilize an already finished, white label product instead of investing time and company resources to develop one yourself.
So what are the other benefits of white labeling?:
- Your client retention will improve. When you have a third-party provider taking over the responsibility for service delivery, you’ll be able to focus more of your time and effort on client relationship management.
- You’ll also be able to help your clients meet most, if not all, of their marketing needs by being their one-stop marketing solutions partner.
- Your clients won’t have to hear no because you’ll have the in-house means when they come to you with a request. Thus, you’ll be able to develop loyalty of your brand with the ability to provide effective and consistent end-to-end marketing services.
It will aid in service quality.
- Since you’ll have industry experts and specialists running your clients’ marketing campaigns, they’ll be well-suited for each type of your clients’ projects. For instance, let’s assume that you specialize in social media marketing, but also want to offer SEO services to your clients. Instead of training your employees or hiring experts every time there is a requirement, you hire a white label SEO service provider who can deliver high-quality SEO services to your clients. The client won’t know about the involvement of a third-party provider and they’ll assume that you’re delivering high-quality services on all fronts
You’ll improve your brand’s image.
- By utilizing white label marketing services, you’ll ensure that you deliver on your promises to your clients and build a good reputation in the industry. Providing a broad range of services enables you to position yourself as the go-to agency for all digital marketing services.
- You’ll attract more clients. The more service offerings you provide gives you the means and ability to pitch your services to more clients. It’ll be easier for you to attract clients if you have an industry reputation for providing high-quality service.
As can be seen, white label marketing provides numerous benefits. You’ll have more time to prepare your pitches by having someone taking on the responsibilities of service fulfillment. And instead of worrying about the day-to-day service tasks, you’ll be able to invest more time and effort into bringing in new clients!
Be sure to contact us at COS Marketing Agency to discuss partnering with your business! We are based out of Central Florida but have worked with companies all over the country! We look forward to talking to your team!